SoCS accepts regular technical papers (AAAI style, 6 pages preferred, 8 pages maximum) and short research statements (AAAI style, 2 pages maximum). SoCS has informal, web-only proceedings. Submissions to SoCS may be later resubmitted to other venues without complications. Also, papers that have already appeared or been accepted at other venues are welcome as SoCS submissions. However, we ask that authors note such prior publication on their submissions and we will give preference for oral presentation at SoCS (as opposed to poster presentation) to new work.
- Go to http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=socs09 and log in using your EasyChair user name and password. If you do not have an EasyChair account, create one at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/account_apply.cgi. If you forgot your user name or password, retrieve them at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/login_forgot.cgi.
- Click on "SoCS-09" (only necessary if you are registered for multiple conferences on EasyChair).
- Click on "Author" (only necessary if you are logged in under a different role for SoCS-09, such as a reviewer).
- Click on "New Submission" in the menu shown at the top, fill out the required fields, and click the "Submit Paper" button.
- [Optional] Click on "Overview" in the menu shown at the top to see the list of your submitted papers.